Shape Up the Future with Filtration & Separation – Clean Environmentation
February 26-28, 2018
Hanyang University Erica Campus 55 Hanyangdaehak-ro, Sangnok, Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, 15588, Korea
The KFS in partnership with Hanyang University is pleased to announce the 1st International Conference on Clean Environment “Shape Up the Future with Filtration & Separation – Clean Environment”. The world’s welfare depends largely on the role of Filtration and Separation technology in improving the health of our planet. The meeting will take place over 3 days on February 26-28, 2018 at the Erica Campus of Hanyang University
The meeting will bring together scientists, engineers, marketing and sales individuals, as well as industry representatives to promote collaboration among universities, government agencies, industry, and professional societies in the field of Filtration and Separation, and to network among them. The conference will include presentations on the latest developments, review papers, and showcase company products in Filtration and Separation area.
Invited speakers are currently being organized. We are soliciting scientific contributions to this meeting that can take the form of oral presentations (20 minute presentation + 5 minute for discussion) or showcase company product presentation (8 minutes) or posters. Thus, we are encouraging a broad range of participation, including early career scientists, engineers, marketing and sales individuals, industry representatives and students.
The pre-registration deadline and the deadline for the submissions for oral presentations is February 20, 2018 with a final deadline for posters of February 25, 2018.
- Topics . Air Filtration . Indoor Air Quality . Industrial Air/Gas Cleaning . Cabin Air . Room Air Purifier . Waste Gas Cleaning . Gas Phase Filtration . Filtration and Separation Fundamentals . Filtration and Separation in Energy . Gas/Liquid Separations . Liquid/Liquid Separations . Solid/Liquid Filtration and Pretreatment . Membrane . Water Filtration . Nanotechnology for Filtration and Separation . Raw Materials and Media Technology . Modeling and Simulation . Measurement/Test Methods . New or Alterative Technologies
- Direction Direction from Incheon International Airport (ICN) to Erica Campus: Go to Gate 7B at 1st floor (Arriving Area) of ICN, Take Bus # 7000 to Ansan Bus Terminal (last stop), and then take a taxi to Erica Campus (show this to the taxi driver: 안산시 상록구 55 한양대 Erica 캠퍼스) Bus: It takes 1 hour 20 minutes to 2 hours depending on the traffic condition and fare is about $11. It is about a mile (1.8 Km) from Ansan Bus Terminal to Erica Campus.
- Hotels Hotels: Hanyang University Erica Campus Guest House ($40 to $54/night), Hotel Biz ($50), Seven Hotel ($43), Rio Tourist Hotel ($31), Hotel Vant ($43), Hotel Clover ($60), Royal Heritage Hotel ($70), Hotel Aura ($62), Design Hotel Ansan ($53)
- Poster Information Poster Competition for Students, Winners will receive KFS Scholarship
. You can display your products and meet with industry experts with a tabletop display.
. This is a six foot table display that is located right outside the technical presentation.
. These displays are available for only $1,000.
. KFS Corporate Sponsors receive a 25% discount on tabletop exhibits.
Contact Dr. K-J Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Jong-Kil Kim at email@example.com
Basic Short Courses (8-Hour): Feb. 26, 2018, 8am to 5pm:
. Liquid Filtration Basic (Member: $500, Non-member: $600)
. Air Filtration Basic (Member: $500, Non-member: $600)
. Pre-registration $100 less than listed above
- Conference: Feb 27 – 28, 2018, 8am to 5 pm: . Member: $200, Non-member: $300, Speaker/Student: $100
- Payment: contact KFS Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Pre-registration (Member: $100, Non-member: $200, Speaker/Student: $50)